Friday, July 25, 2008

The Waiting Game

***Update #2*** Caden David Soto is here! He arrived a little after 5:00! He weighs 8 pounds 6 ounces and is 20 inches long. The reason he was in distress is because the cord was wrapped around his leg! I don't know too much besides that, but will post more when I get more! :)

***Update*** I just got a call at around 4:15 that the baby is in distress and they are about to do a C-section. Please pray for that and the recovery time on that. They were hoping they wouldn't have to do a section, because now the birth mother will have to wait longer to sign the baby over to them. So please just pray for Kenya and David to keep their faith in God, that everything will work out!****

Well we are just in the waiting pattern now! The birth mother was induced at 5:00 this morning and she hasn't progressed much. As of about 12:00 she was 60 percent efaced and at 4 cm. Since then, it has stayed about the same. So we are just waiting around for that phone call! Hopefully soon! :) I'll update when I know something!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm beginning to think that inducing doesn't do anything. it didn't work for you. it didn't work for her. that's 2 people, and i think that's a pretty representative sample of the population of the human race. so yeah, inducing is lame.

adopting is not. very neato.