Yesterday was Casey's 27th birthday. I can't believe we are getting so old. But I'll save that for another post. haha We had a really good time yesterday night, because we got to go on a date! We haven't been on a date since my birthday in January. I decided to surprise Casey with where we were going for dinner. He is always asking me to eat asian food, so I decided we would go to P.F. Chang's in Austin. It was soo yummy! We had a really good time. We also got a piece of cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory, which is always a winner! I hope that you had a great birthday Casey, and I love you very much!
***Whew! I think this catches me up! 4 posts in one day oughta do it!***
Here I go again.
14 years ago






1 comment:
happy belated birthday casey!
Post a Comment