We just spent a week in Kingwood with 2 of my sisters, and my parents. We had a really good time just shopping, swimming, and spending time together. It is just crazy to me how much Kailey is growing! She started crawling while we were there, as I mentioned before. Now she just does it, like she has been doing it forever! She loves to pull up on things now too. It is so funny because it is as if she believes she can stand by herself. She will pull up on your hands and then try to let go. She would fall flat on her face or bum if you let go of course, but she acts like she doesn't know that. It is really funny! I forgot my camera's memory card, but I did get a couple pics!
These are of Kailey playing with my dad (paw paw). He used to pick me up and play with me the exact same way!
I also am including the video of the second time Kailey crawled for us. It is pretty much the cutest crawl you have ever seen!
1 comment:
i totally remember dad doing that! so fun.
Post a Comment