Well it has been awhile since I have posted, because we have been out of town and busy! We went to Galveston for the fourth of July with Casey's family. We had a good time relaxing by the pool, going to the beach, and going to Moody Gardens. It was Kailey's first time at the beach, and so that was fun to watch! She wasn't sure about the ocean waves, but she loved playing in the sand!
The best part about Moody Gardens was the aquarium. It was really cool! Kailey loved to watch the fish. She was pretty much mezmorized by all the fish swimming around her and over her head. It was really cute to watch!
Another thing Kailey enjoyed was riding on the air mattress as her Aunt Kenya blew it up. She had the best time! I am including pictures of this in the slideshow above. It is amazing what little things make her excited!
We also ended up celebrating Casey's birthday while we were there. His actual birthday was yesterday. In Galveston we went to a seafood restaurant named....Casey's! It was really really good and really cool that it had Casey's name!
Overall we had a good trip! We are glad to be home for now. Next week Casey is off to camp and I am off to Kingwood! Above is a slideshow if my favorite pics from our trip!
Here I go again.
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment