
The other day, Casey came home and told me that if we dressed up like cows today, we would get free food at Chic-Fil-A. I was like, How fun! Especially to make Kailey a cow costume. Let's face it, she would look cute wearing a newspaper, so I knew she would look cute in a cow outfit! So yesterday we went to Wal-Mart and got stuff to make her look like a cow. Today we went to Chic-fil-A to get our free food. It was pretty embarassing because we were the only cows in the whole place. It was really funny though, and we definitely got a free meal. Kailey even got a kid's meal, even though she couldn't eat it. Here are some pics of our cute little cow!










3 comments:
Too funny...I totally heard that they were doing that at chic-fil-a...glad someone took them up on it!
How fun!! what an adorable cow family! you are quite creative and just think--- you got a free meal out of it!!
I am in love with this post. Ya'll are AWESOME! Kailey has some great parents.
Post a Comment