Friday, July 18, 2008

Scary moment, but also cute!

I bet every mother has had something scary happen, that turned out cute in some form or fashion. Maybe?? Today when we got home from Kingwood, Kailey ate her lunch, played for awhile, and then was ready for a nap. In Kingwood, I could just put her in her pack-n-play, close the door, and she was out. So I thought," I'm going to do that with her in her crib". So I did. I turned her monitor on and she was talking to herself for awhile. I figured she would wear herself out and go to sleep. All of a sudden I heard her mobile start playing music. I was like "oh my gosh, did she pull herself up on her mobile???", and began running to her room. I didn't think it was actually possible for her to do that, so I was scared of what was going on! (It isn't possible, by the way). So I open her door and her princess netting (that is what I call it..) that had been hanging over her crib had fallen on top of the mobile. This happened because Kailey had pulled it through the slats on each end of her crib and wrapped her body in it at least 3 times. Luckily it was very thin, breathable material. I went over to her and she just goes "aha. ahahaha" She just started laughing at me. It was hilarious but needless to say, no more princess netting for Kailey!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man. she's going to be getting into so much when she learns to walk...