Wednesday, July 9, 2008

One of those days...

I am very blessed because most days, Kailey is so happy. I mean she gets fussy here and there when she is hungry or sleepy. But other than that, she is happy. Except on days like today! It is always hard on days like today, because everything I try doesn't work! She is just very very fussy. I guess she is probably teething?? That is all I can figure out. I just know that this was one of those days where I barely got a shower and I definitely couldn't shave my legs!

But then she goes and does something to make me smile. She pulled herself up today! On our rolling laundry cart. I know, it sounds dangerous. But luckily, I am so behind on laundry, it won't roll. haha. Anyway, she pulled herself up! She has been pulling up on our fingers for a couple of weeks, but this was the first time she looked at an object and said "Hey I want to stand up!" and did! It was really neat. So even though today has been one of those days where I will shut the door to her room tonight and collapse, it was all worth it just to see her new milestone!

1 comment:

believe it or not...it's just me said...

yes darling... there shall be days like this. Thankfully there is ALWAYS a light at the end of the tunnel! love it when they do things to make you smile (which seems to sooo out weigh those fussy, frustrating days!) be sure to see my blog in the next day or 2... sam does so many crazy things-- they will either make you laugh or cry... I choose to laugh!:)