Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kingwood Trip #2

Kailey and I just spent a few days in Kingwood, again! Casey was supposed to be gone all week on a mission trip to Austin, so I planned on Kailey and I going down to Kingwood. We had a few days to relax down there, again. We went swimming and just hung around the house mostly. Kailey has not been in the best mood this week. This could have something to do with the fact that her right upper gum is extremely swollen, which means a tooth is probably going to bust through at any second!Yesterday we had the opportunity to visit with some of my very good friends! I took a few pics of Kailey having fun at my friend Jenn's parent's house in Kingwood! She got to play with her friends Meadow, Saige, and Zoey! Here are some pictures of the day, and a video of Kailey swinging on the swingset!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good blog! You people must use Vista!

Unknown said...

It was good to see you and Kailey! She is such a sweetheart.