Saturday, July 12, 2008

Auntie Em and Aunt Lala

My sisters Emily (Auntie Em) and Laura (Aunt LaLa) came to visit today! We had a really good time just shopping and hanging out. We decided to go and look at the capitol building in Austin, also. I hadn't been there before, which is crazy because we live so close to it. We enjoyed just walking and taking pictures.

They also had a good time playing with Kailey here at home. She is getting sooo close to crawling! In fact, today she crawled for a couple of feet, we think. I was going to post a video that captured the moment, but for some reason, it will not post! Oh well, I will catch it again sometime!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just for the record, i will not be coming up with a weird name for her to call me. my name is allison.