This week I got back on track with my diet. I stayed good on it when I found out I was pregnant, but then when I lost the baby I sorta veered off track. I mean I seriously needed some chocolate. Like everyday last week. Anyway, I'm back on track again! We have been walking 1.5 miles plus doing our 30-day shred video this week. I just wanted to share some pictures of Kailey enjoying the stroller. Casey got this stroller for $6 at a garage sale. It is not in the best condition, and doesn't have a swivel wheel, but it does the job for now! We think its been great to "test drive" this double jogging stroller, so that now we know we definitely want one whenever/ if ever we have our baby number two! (And if not, as you can see, Addie enjoys riding along after she has walked for a bit on her own in this humidity!)
1 comment:
You like the wallpaper too?! Haha! Isn't it funny how in just a few years something (like wallpaper) can go from being cool to not so cool?
Feel free to stop by on your walks, but I'd wait until July when we're officially moved in. :)
Post a Comment