I went to my doctor today for a follow-up visit. It was really great to actually get to see my doctor, after that whole labor and delivery bologna. He is just such a Godly, wonderful, wonderful doctor. He just makes you feel like you are his only patient. He was very sorry for all we had been through, and he just really took the time to sit and talk with me to make sure I was doing ok. It was a really great visit. He says we are "good to go" in the whole getting over the miscarriage area.
I think that I am somewhat nervous though. Casey and I have always said that we don't want to "try" to get pregnant. We just have always said that God will let it happen when it is supposed to happen. I think that I am just scared that it won't happen very quickly this time. I feel like I am sorta behind, since I should be 8 weeks pregnant right now. Part of me is like, " we better get crackin' on this baby thing, to get caught up to where we should be" and I really don't want to be like that. We don't want to get so worried about "making the baby" that we forget about what a miracle it all is.
I guess we just still need your prayers! I know I am feeling very normal feelings. I think today was great, but it also brought all of these feelings to the surface, as well as the feelings of wishing I was at the doctor having my first heartbeat ultra-sound, you know?
But, I am very thankful for all the blessings we have recieved through this whole ordeal. And, on a brighter note, Kailey turns 18 months on Friday! Can you believe it? Craziness. I'll do another post then to update you on the little miss! :)
Thanks for reading my thoughts. It feels good to get them "on paper". (And also, it feels really good to use quotation marks today for some reason!)
Here I go again.
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment