I have spent the last 5 days at Mississippi College for Centrifuge Youth Camp! It was a blast! It was really great to be able to go this year. This was my first year to go to camp with the youth here in Temple. (The first year we were here, I was pregnant with Kailey, and last year Kailey was only 6 months old and so I didn't want to leave her!) I had a really great time getting to know the students better, and allowing them to get to know me better. The camp was wonderful, as always. Fuge is the best camp out there, in my totally unbiased opinion. :) I didn't take any pics, but there are tons of pics uploaded onto facebook. If you are one of my facebook friends, just go to my profile and you'll see all the albums I've been tagged in.
In the meantime, Kailey has been off gallavanting around with her Grammy, Pawpaw, Auntie Em, and Aunt Lala in Kingwood. It has been incredibly hard for me to be away from her. I haven't seen her since last Saturday!!! I'm about to go crazy. I just hope she remembers me when she sees me. I have never been away from her for longer than 2 days, so 6 has been difficult. Luckily, she has been having a blast with my family, and I am appreciative of them taking care of her. There are also some cute pics and a video of her on my facebook profile. Is it just me, or did she grow like incredibly since last Saturday? She looks like she is about 3. Anyway. Check those out!
Just wanted to give you a quick update from the past week! Check ya later alligators! :)
Here I go again.
14 years ago






1 comment:
i love that i'm the only member of our family without a weird nickname. and i'm not being sarcastic.
Post a Comment