Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First Boat Ride

This past weekend was the annual Buxton Family Reunion. Normally it is somewhat of a dreaded event for my sisters and I. A whole bunch of people we barely know trying to figure out who we are. This year it was my grandma and grandpa's turn to host. They had it at their home, a lakehouse in East Texas. It was actually somewhat fun this year! Kailey definitely adds excitement to any event. My mom was kind enough to bring a little wading pool for Kailey to play in. Then after her nap, we decided to take her out in the boat for a bit. She just kept lookin straight ahead and going "wa wa?" (water). It was really cute. Here are some pics.









While Kailey was napping, my sister Laura, my dad, Casey, and I all tried our hand at horseshoes. I guess I should say I tried, they all stomped me. If you want to see pics of this wonderful event, check out my facebook!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. "trying to figure out who we are." do you mean guessing our names? because yes...i hate that. hate it, hate it. that's hilarious. i'm glad you have a better memory than me. i forgot that happens.