Thursday, May 28, 2009

How I'm Doing

This week has been a much better week than last week. I haven't cried in several days, which I feel is a great accomplishment! I have really been trying this week to focus on my blessings, instead of what I have lost. God has definitely blessed us immensely, and I want to focus on that! Here are just a few of our MANY blessings!

1. Each other (as in Casey and I)

2. Our beautiful, wonderful, princess of a daugher. I could not ask for a better baby. She is such a blessing!

3. Our house

4. Our cars

5. Our jobs

6. Our family

7. Our Friends

8. Our Savior

9. Our Freedom

10. Living in the U.S.A.

11. The fact that I lost the baby at 6 weeks instead of like, 22 weeks.

Like I said, we have MANY more, but these are a few things I have been focusing on to get me through the tough thoughts. (These are obviously not in order of importance!)

Overall though, I am doing better. Thanks for your prayers. They have really helped me through this tough time!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Sarah, something that impresses me about you is that you really are living what you say. After I had Zoey, and I was so depressed, you told me the very thing that you are writing about now. You have much more reason to let yourself dwell in sadness than I did, but you are focusing on the blessing. I know this sounds corny, but you inspire me. I'm not sure that many friends get to say that about one another and mean it.