Unfortunately the week following Mother's Day, has not been so great! I started having some spotting on Friday afternoon, and some very severe contraction pain yesterday evening. I have been to labor and delivery area of the emergency room twice, and as of this morning I had miscarried our precious baby number two. We are very sad, and it has not really sunk in yet. Please just keep us in your prayers. Here is a song that always helps me through tough times, because I know God is still in control and He knows what is best for us.
Blessed be your name
In the land that is plentiful
Where the streams of abundance flow
Blessed be your name
Blessed be your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed be your name
Every blessing you pour out,
I turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say...
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your glorious name
Blessed be your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's all as it should be
Blessed be your name
Blessed be your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be your name
Every blessing you pour out,
I turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say...
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your glorious name
You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, Blessed be your name
Here I go again.
14 years ago






3 comments:
Sarah, I admire your ability to recognize God's sovereignty at a time like this. I'll be praying for you and Casey as you work through this together.
Oh sweet Sarah, you and Casey are in my prayers. Although there is sadness, I can see your peace as well. God really does give us a peace that passes all understanding. I am hurting with you, my friend.
We don't know each other and I found your blog through a blog through a blog. (I am sure you get the point) I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My husband and I went through the same thing about a month ago, it was the hardest thing to endure, that would have been our first baby. You are in my prayers, again I am so sorry.
Post a Comment