My8s (sorry if this is a tad depressing; caught me on a bad week! :)
8 things I am looking forward to
1. Memorial Day Weekend
2. Going out to dinner with Matt and Erin and Marcus on Friday.
3. Summer!
4. Seeing Doctor Fothergill on June 3rd.
5. Being pregnant again soon (hopefully)
6. My surprise trip for Casey in August
7. Bonding with Kailey over the next few months at home
8. Eating my Peanut M&M's that are in my purse as we speak
8 things I did yesterday
1. Cried
2. Found out I officially had a miscarriage
3. Cried
4. Ate whatever I wanted
5. Drank a big diet coke, twice
6. Spent time with my husband getting yogurt and going to Barnes and Noble
7. Spent time with my Kailey-bug before putting her to bed
8. Felt sad
8 things I wish I could do
1. Bring the baby back
2. Shop as much as I want to
3. Make the school year only last 2 months and summer the rest of the time
4. Be a super mom
5. Make my husband have a paycheck big enough to where I can stay home with kailey
6. Eat whatever I want and lose the 20 pounds I still need to lose
7. Go on fabulous trips all the time
8. Have as much energy as Casey to clean the house
8 shows I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. American Idol
4. Survivor
5. The Hills
6. The Biggest Loser
7. The Amazing Race
8. Big Brother
8 people I tag
Erin
Jenn
Kelly
Melissa
Michelle
Casey
Eric
Matt
Here I go again.
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment