
2008
2009
So anyway, the milk duds. I LOVE milk duds, but I especially craved milk duds the entire time I was pregnant with Kailey. Not sure if that is because I LOVE milk duds, or because it was a true pregnancy craving. Anyway, so Casey got me milk duds for mother's day....because I'm pregnant with baby number two! How far along you say? About 5 minutes...I mean 5 weeks. So I am due probably around January 11 or so. I won't know for awhile. It takes like the entire first trimester to get into the doctor around here. But, I have taken 2 tests at home and one at the doctor. Now I just have to jump through 2 more hoops before I can see the doctor.
So keep us in your prayers! I am thrilled to be pregnant, but as you know, it is very nervewracking. I'm just always worried something will happen and all that jazz, so just pray for us! Kailey will be just over 2 years old when this new one is born...sounds like reason for more prayers to me! haha Oh..here is how Kailey told her grandparents the good news!






5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!! You are certainly in my prayers. Keep us updated often!!!!
I LOVE the pictures of Kailey with the "big sister" sign. Is she excited?
She has no idea what is going on. haha Maybe when she is a few months older we will attempt telling her!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS Sarah!! so very happy for you. 2 years apart is CRAZY busy and challenging, but I love it! hope you are feeling ok. Sam didn't know what was going on until well after Molly was at home with us! He just knew I was gone for 5 days and he got to have a LOT of ma and pa time! :)
Post a Comment