Monday, April 27, 2009

Elephants are big and grey

Kailey goes to daycare, as you know, and she is always learning all sorts of things. I have really enjoyed her being in the "toddler 1" room (with the small exception of that one diaper incident in Feburary) because she has learned so much and created some beautiful (in my non-biased opinion) artwork! Today, she brought one home that takes the cake. I looked at it and burst out laughing. It says " God made large animals. Elephants are big and grey". Take a look..I think she hit the nail on the head with her interpretation of an elephant!



SO FUNNY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that actually does kind of look like an elephant.

and i'm glad to know parents like that sort of thing. we send home some crazy artwork. crazy to my eyes.

that's so cute to think of kailey painting.