We enjoyed Casey's sister and her family visiting this weekend too. I blogged when Kailey's cousin, Caden, was born last summer and he is 8 1/2 months old now! It was fun to watch them together. Kailey didn't really want to sit still on the stage for the picture below, but we somewhat got one of them together at church!
And finally, we had another Easter Egg Hunt in our yard after lunch. Kailey has gotten to be an old pro, and she is so cute to watch! She would get so excited when she saw an egg and would run over to it. One time she accidentally dumped out her basket and sat there and picked them all up. She definitely knew what she was doing. (She liked it so much that today she went and pointed to her basket, then grabbed it and ran over to the door "asking" me to hide them in the yard for her again!)






4 comments:
So, seriously? Are y'all like "The Incredibly Shrinking Family" or what? You both look FANTASTIC!!! I am so impressed! It looks like you had a wonderful Easter too!
Sarah!!!! I know this blog is supposed to be about Kailey, and she looks so darn cute, but, girl, you look amazing! In the top picture, you look so good. I am guessing the "contest" is going really well! I am so proud of you!
Thanks friends for the comments! We have been working really hard! Casey has lost 44 lbs and I have lost 24! It is nice people are finally starting to notice! :)
you do look good!
and kailey is a genius. the kids in my class (ages 20-26 months...) had NO idea what was going on during our easter egg hunt. they wouldn't hold their baskets. they didn't care about the eggs. well, they liked throwing them at each other.
Post a Comment