Yesterday I was alone with Kailey for most of the day, because Casey had a friend in town and they were off playing golf (the longest round EVER I might add). Anyway, I was trying to get dinner ready and Kailey didn't want to eat hers so I was having trouble occupying her. I began to look through the fridge to see what I could give her. I decided to give her pudding, because I figured she could draw in it on her high chair tray. I definitely took all the necessary precautions ( shirt OFF, towell in lap, etc.). She had so much fun! And it was pretty stinkin hilarious to watch! Here are some pics!
2 comments:
I think that is LOL worthy...plus it was not that long of a round of golf.
i'm just gonna go ahead and say...that's gross. food is for eating.
Post a Comment