Many of you probably heard about the accident with Stephen Curtis Chapman, back in May. For those of you who didn't, to sum it up, his 17 year old son accidentally ran over their youngest adopted daughter, Maria. She later passed away at the hospital. It was definitely really sad! I heard that they were going to be on Good Morning America this week, and I missed it! But, luckily we have You Tube! So, I found the entire interview, and thought I would post it on here for those of you who are like me and want to know a few more details!
Here I go again.
14 years ago






2 comments:
I saw the interview the other day. I am so glad that they are getting good air-time, eloquently sharing their faith in the midst of everything that has happened.
BTW - love the new design! :)
Her name is Elizabeth. I can't for the life of me think of her last name, but she married Jared Hollier. She wasn't an education major. She was in religion. She was a couple of years behind us.
Post a Comment