Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back to School :(

Well the dreaded day is here. I have to report to school for inservice, starting tommorow morning. Summer sure did go by fast! I have been getting pretty teary-eyed for the past few days just thinking about tommorow. I have really enjoyed being a stay-at-home mommy for the past couple of months. Kailey has learned how to do so many things while I have been at home with her, and she has developed such a personality. I actually think it is going to be harder for me to leave her tommorow than it was when I first went back to work after she was born. She loves going to daycare, because she is definitely a social butterfly. Really, I am the one who is going to struggle. I just hurt when I think about what will happen if she gets hurt, or if she gets really tired and won't stop crying. I am the only one who knows exactly how to make it better! I know they will get used to her again and figure her out, but I just feel sad for the next couple of weeks. I wonder if she will wonder where I am, and why I left her! At least Casey will be right down the hall if she gets really upset. That is my one sigh of relief. Other than that, I think I will be crying all the way to school tommorow if I let myself! Pray for me and all the mommies who are leaving their babies!

1 comment:

believe it or not...it's just me said...

thinking of you! hope your day was ok.
kelly