Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day Back

Thanks to those of you who have been praying for me! I appreciate it, and need it! Things went better than I thought, leaving Kailey. She did pretty well yesterday at daycare, except when she got tired in the afternoon. She is used to taking 2 pretty good naps each day, and yesterday she only slept for 20 minutes! I think she just has a hard time sleeping there with so much going on. So needless to day, whenever she saw me she started crying! (Which ironically, was a good feeling!) I however, did not have a good day yesterday! The first day back is always so overwhelming. We go and sit in the library and get shown powerpoints and are lectured from 8:00-4:00. So I had the worst headache I have ever had in my life! I am 98% sure it was probably a migraine! So far today, it is going a lot better, at least physically! I don't have a headache (yet) and the stuff we are going over is going to be very beneficial! Hopefully I will get everything ready in time for next week. That is always the worry. I actually have dreams that I am not ready almost every night! So thanks for the prayers, and keep them coming!

No comments: