This will be a post of many random thoughts:
First of all, I just wrote this post a minute ago and Kailey deleted it, right before I hit "Publish". She loves the computer. I am having to fight her off right now! She thinks it is a game. Oh, and she says hi!
Second: Kailey is doing fine from "the incident". I probably overreacted, just a little bit, but it was just really hard not to, considering all the blood! But she is doing great and she has two new teeth on her top gum!
Third: Casey is out of town again this weekend. He took the youth to Rock the Desert in Abilene. It is always a bummer whenever he is gone. We miss him a bunch. On the bright side though, the Olympics start tonight, and after I put Kailey to bed, I can watch them interruption free!
Fourth: I just gave Kailey a straw and she actually started crying from excitement in her effort to crawl to me to get it. That is how much she loves straws!
Fifth: I had my first team leaders' meeting at school today. That's right, I am team leader for my team this year. It will be a bit more work, but not too bad. It will be ok because I am organized and like to know what is going on anyway. But it definitely got me to thinking about how school starts in 2 weeks. It is such a bummer to think about having to send Kailey to daycare again. She loves it there, but it is hard to be away from her all day. It will especially be hard now that I have spent all summer with her. But, I think it will be fine once we get back into the routine, because I do love my job.
Ok I think that is all. I just thought I would let you into my head full of random thoughts!
Here I go again.
14 years ago






1 comment:
i love that she loves straws.
i also love the olympics. i am making rotel tonight just for this occasion. i will be OWNED by the olympics for the next two weeks.
i can't remember any injuries from my childhood really, even though i'm sure there were some. just breaking my elbow. but nothing bloody. so that's good...i guess you forget about all that.
Post a Comment