Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pictures

****Update**** Ok seriously. I am having the hardest time picking which pictures I want. All of my extra time these days is spent staring at these pictures or watching the Olympics. AHHH I am going crazy!****

A couple of weeks ago (On Kingwood Trip #2) I took Kailey to get her pictures made at this really great photographer's house. It was pretty pricey, compared to what you could get at like J.C. Penney's, but I just wanted to do it once, since I knew they would be so good! They turned out really cute, especially considering that the day of Kailey was teething and fell over twice! She was not in a good mood, to say the least! If you would like to see the pictures, you can view a slideshow of them that will be up for about 10 days. You go to www.fabulousoccasions.com and go to the portraits section. Click on the "clients" button. Then the password to view the pics is "kailey" in all lowercase letters. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so pretty! she's so cool. pretty eyes, pretty smile. i love her smile. great pictures.

the favorite picture of myself is when i was about 2 years old. holding a rattle. you know the one? pretty cute...kailey's were all that cute.