We took Kailey swimming for the first time this past Tuesday. Did we start out simple?? No of course not! We went to Schlitterbahn! Well actually, Casey was taking the youth to Schlitterbahn and I decided to go with Kailey. She actually did really well there and LOVED swimming! So yesterday we bought a little blow up pool for the backyard. We filled it last night but it was too cold for her so she and I went swimming today. It pretty much felt like a bath, it was so warm, but she liked it that way. I don't think she really knows what to do though. For awhile she just sat there, but she finally started splashing. Here are some pictures of our fun in the sun!
Here I go again.
14 years ago






3 comments:
SO CUTE!
By the way you must have typed in Ash's blog wrong because it does not take you to her blog=)
totally cute. some days i still can't believe she's real.
hey remember when we used to play in the sprinklers? i don't remember why that was fun.
Cute! looks like you guys are having a good summer so far! Kailey looks like she took to the pool without a hitch! aren't they a blast! so fun to introduce them to everything! Just wait the toddler times are even more awesome!
Post a Comment