We went on our first family vacation to good ole' San Antonio! We had a really great time. Kailey did better than I could have hoped. I was very worried how she would do because she gets cranky when she is hot, and seeing as it has been in the upper 90's all week, I was worried! We left on Sunday after church and then that night we ate dinner on the river walk at Casa Rio. Here is a picture of me and Kailey:
On Monday we decided to go to Sea World. Casey had never been there before and I hadn't been in about 5 years, so we thought it would be good! It was so much fun! (really expensive, but fun!) We got there a little after 10am and left about 5pm. I couldn't believe that Kailey lasted that long. She did so good though. We saw a few shows, and she was even watching the Shamu show! So, of course, we bought her a stuffed shamu so she would remember him! haha.
The next day we decided to go to the zoo. This prompted me to make a family rule. The Williams' family will never again go to the zoo during the summer. We are only allowed to go to the zoo in the fall or the spring. End of discussion! It was SO HOT!!! ahhh. Most of the animals weren't even outside, so it was pretty pointless. We left earlier than expected and decided try this local place we read about online called Chris Madrid's. It was so good! It was hamburgers, but seriously the BEST hamburgers I have ever had in my LIFE!
So that was pretty much our vacation! It was relaxing and fun, which is what we needed, because Casey's summer is aboug to get going full swing! VBS is next week and then there are about 3 camps in July! Here are some other random pics:






4 comments:
Your child is so cute! I am so glad you guys had a good time on you vacation!
sooo cute! i want to see her again really bad. are you going to brandon's wedding in august?
sounds like you guys had a good time. glad miss kailey was good for you!
Time to update this blog with newest vacation pics!!!
Post a Comment