I have been having some head problems, I guess you could call them! I thought it was my eyes changing, so I went to the eye doctor last week. They said my eyes hadn't changed too much, so I am not sure if that is it or not. I am going back to the eye doctor today to see what they say. It could be my sinuses because I am having a lot of pressure above my nose. It just always bothers me when I have things going on in my head! I am always scared that I have something serious going on and that freaks me out. So if you could just pray that we can get this figured out and that everything is ok, I would greatly appreciate it. I almost didn't post about this, but I decided that the more people that are praying for me, the better! Thanks friends!
**** Update ****
I went to the eye doctor and made sure my prescription was the right one, and he changed it a bit. I am still having problems, so I went to the doctor today and he thinks I have developed an allergy of some sort. Hopefully the nasal spray he prescribed will get rid of this pressure I am having! It is very hard to function! Thanks for your prayers!
Here I go again.
14 years ago






1 comment:
Thinking of you and praying for you!
Post a Comment