Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tiredness

I have been saying I am tired for the entire 9 1/2 months I have been pregnant. I really truly have been tired. But my tiredness has now reached a new level. You know that feeling when you go to Youth Camp, and you stay up til at least 2am every single night? Then everyday you play hard all day long, never stopping to do anything but eat? Then you know how you feel whenever you get home from camp, and you go to bed at like 8:00pm, and then you don't wake up until almost 8:00pm the following day and you are confused about what day it is? Well that ladies and gents, is how I feel. TIMES TEN. I know this is normal, but it is getting to be almost unbearable. I am sitting at work right now in the biggest cloud of tiredness. Part of this is because I am 9 1/2 months pregnant. Part of this is because I wake up every hour all night long to "use the facilities". The last part of this, is because my poor sweet angel baby has an ear infection and woke up last night at 2:30am and wouldn't go back to sleep until almost 4:00am. That my friends has happened 5 out of the last 7 nights. So sorry for the whining, but I am very tired and just thought I would tell somebody. :)

Oh, and 2 weeks from today I am having another sweet angel baby, and maybe then I will actually get to sleep. I know this sounds crazy to some of you, but I remember after Kailey was born, that waking up every 3 hours was like HEAVEN compared to waking up every hour. So yay for a baby girl in 2 weeks!

No comments: