Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

***Ok so I am a dummy. I originally published this blog yesterday (Monday) morning with a picture of a card that Kailey had drawn me for Mother's Day. It is so precious, but unfortunately it has the baby's name on it, and I actually took a picture and posted it without even thinking! So, I have removed the picture, and I also had to remove another picture of my beautiful flowers, today, because the edge of the name was showing in it too! I am dumb, but as far as I know only one person knows the name! We'll see!***


***Original Post, minus some pictures***

Yesterday was a great Mother's Day! Casey always does a really great job of making me feel special. The festivities actually began on Friday when I recieved flowers at work. They are beautiful, but the only picture I had of them had the aforementioned card in it, so it has thus been removed from the blog.

Then, on Saturday, Casey let me sleep in (which was a sacrifice considering Kailey woke us both up at 4am and never went back to sleep..) and then he brought this home for me:



We also planted some flowers in some new ceramic pots Casey got me for the front porch. (See below..Kailey is standing in front of them on the porch!)

Yesterday morning I woke up and got a new pair of Yellow Box Flip Flops! They picked them out by themselves, which I was impressed with!



She also made this card for me at school on Friday, and gave it to me yesterday:


At church, Kailey also gave me a balloon (even though she really thinks it is hers..) a sweet poem with her handprint, a sweet card with her picture inside, and a rose she somehow paid for me to recieve!




After lunch, Casey surprised me with chocolate covered strawberries! For dinner we went down to Austin and ate at my favorite Mexican Restaurant, Pappasitos, and got more strawberries because the first batch was so yummy!




It was a great day!

2 comments:

believe it or not...it's just me said...

happy mother's day!! soon to be a double momma!! sounds like you had a great day!

Unknown said...

Man, it sounds like you had a FANTASTIC day!! You really got the royal treatment! Way to go, Casey!