(sorry for the glare!)
I went to the doctor for my last appointment yesterday. (39 weeks!). My C-section is scheduled for Tuesday (the 25th) at around 11am or noon. Yay hooray! Oh, and tommorow is my last day of school, which I am totally pumped about! If only those dang TAKS scores would come in...that would make my life a lot easier! It is hard to make lesson plans for a sub that are contingent on the TAKS scores, without the TAKS scores! Oh well!






4 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, I am totally thrown about the name. I can't wait to find out! This game has been killing me!!!!!
You're not holding any letters out on us, are you?? :) Love that you let us all have fun with this!!! Can't wait to hear more about "Anna Mae" (?) next Tuesday!!! <3
Makenna!
my guess is Anna Mae too but that leaves us an "a" short...so unless you are holding out letters I don't know what the name is. Can't wait to hear! Congrats!
Post a Comment