Well today is baby girl's birthday! We have to be at the hospital at 9:00, and she should be born around 11 or 12. I am doing well, just nervous. Actually the worst part right now is that I am extremely thirsty, because I haven't been able to have any liquid or food since midnight! This, is like torture, because when I am pregnant I drink like gallons of liquid each day. I am just ready to make it through the surgery so that I can have some ice chips!
Just keep us in your prayers today. I obviously am really nervous, but also really excited! I'll blog by the end of the week, but facebook will be updated today!
Here I go again.
14 years ago






2 comments:
definitely praying...what an exciting day!
praying for you guys!!! can't wait to see that new little anna marie!
Post a Comment