I am going to post every Friday about my personal weight loss progress. I am going to post in the format of those Maternity posts, except I will be losing weight instead of gaining, and also there is no baby. :)
This competition is called the BEW Weight Loss Competition, standing for Brittyn.Elizabeth.Williams. You pronounce it like Jew, but with a "B". The deadline for round one of the competition will be Brittyn's birthday, April 14.
If you want to join in, I am including a linky tool at the bottom of the blog, and you can link directly to your post about week one. You can model your posts after mine, or you can keep it much simpler, it is up to you. I am mainly doing this for accountability for myself, and that is why you should do it too...
BUT...
Whoever loses the largest percentage of poundage by April 14, will also get a gift card to their favorite store. And if I win, well I will just buy myself a gift card. :)
**If you want to be eligible for the gift card, you have to do your first post by next Friday, January 11th.**
SO here is my first post, and make sure to join in the fun!
Week One
Here are my pictures. (I know it looks exactly like a maternity post, right? But no, that is just my baby weight from Brittyn..no judgement, please.) :)








3 comments:
Okay, so I am going to join your competition. I am not brave enough to post pictures of myself. But I am bold enough to tell you that my starting weight today is 188.6 and I would like to weigh 160 by April 14th, which is also my birthday. I need to do this to be healthier and have more energy for my grandchildren that I love so much. This goal is going to be hard for me to reach, but I want to challenge myself. I hope to also eventually start walking/working out 3 to 5 days a week on a regular basis. For now my goal this week is to drink more water, so that it becomes a habit. I am also going to try to only drink Dr Pepper on the weekend. I need all the accountability I can get, so I hope that a lot of people will join in. This is going to be fun!
Psh, count me in. I will make a goal of 30 pounds lost by that date. And by the way, I like to win.
- Aunt Allison
Okay I'm in. I'm embarrassed to admit that at 206, this is the heaviest I've ever been in my life. I don't have a blog, so I have to comment here for now. My goal by Brittyn's birthday is to lose 25 lbs and 2 sizes. This week, I will go to the gym at least 4 times. I will drink water, indulging in sweet tea only on occasion during the weekends.
For those who see me routinely, keep me accountable. Asked me if I have behaved during the week.
Let's do this. ;)
Post a Comment