Friday, January 18, 2013

BEW Weight Loss Competition-January 18

Happy Birthday to me! It is my third 29th birthday today! Time flies! Last weekend we went to Dallas to visit friends, and to go to a wedding, so I was worried about weight loss! I did pretty well this week, even with all of that.

Weight Loss Goal by April 14: Lose 20 pounds

Pounds lost this week: 1.8

Progress Towards Goal: 5.3 of 20!!

Favorite thing that I ate this week: That would definitely be my burger from Twisted Root Burger last weekend, but it was definitely not healthy!

Favorite new Recipe that I made this week: Today at lunch we had a potluck, and the theme was "Pinterest Recipes". I made a cheese dip that was so good! (again..not healthy!) You get the TGI Fridays spinach artichoke dip, and velveeta, and Rotel, and melt that in your crock pot. It was super yummy!

Exercising Goal: To walk or do the Wii Fit at least 3 times per week.

How many times did I work out this week? 3! I did the Biggest Loser DVD workout 3 days.

I am only allowed to drink Diet Coke from Friday-Sunday.

Did I stick to that this week? Yes! I only drank water and unsweet tea Monday-Thursday, and then today I rewarded myself with a Route 44 Diet Coke!

How did you guys do? Leave a comment or link up!



No comments: