Friday, January 11, 2013

BEW Weight Loss Competition-Jan. 11

I was sick all week, so I was a bit worried about my weight loss! I did really well though (except for the exercise..).

Weight Loss Goal by April 14: Lose 20 pounds

Pounds lost this week: 3.5!!

Progress Towards Goal: 3.5 of 20

Favorite thing that I ate this week: That would be my grilled cheese with avocado sandwich, and La Madeleine Tomato Basil Soup that my husband got me yesterday!

Favorite new Recipe that I made this week: (same as above) Grilled cheese sandwich with avocado. Try it! It was so yummy! I just used colby jack cheese and mashed up half an avacado with garlic salt, then cooked it like normal. I got the idea from my friend Heather.

Exercising Goal: To walk or do the Wii Fit at least 3 times per week.

How many times did I work out this week? ZERO. I definitely did not exercise this week, seeing as I could barely talk or breathe from being so congested and feverish. Next week though, next week!

I am only allowed to drink Diet Coke from Friday-Sunday.

Did I stick to that this week? Yes! I only drank water and unsweet tea Monday-Thursday, and then today I rewarded myself with a Route 44 Diet Coke!

How did you guys do? You can link up, leave a comment on the blog, or leave a comment on facebook to let me know. Feel free to do it whatever day this week that you did it last week. So if you didn't link up til yesterday, you can link up on Thursday. :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I did not do well at all this week. I really need to get serious about this!I want to be down to 160 by April 14th!

Weight Loss Goal: 28.6 pounds
So Far: 0 of 28.6

This week I want to stick to only drinking Dr Pepper on the weekend and drinking water the rest of the week. If I get desperate, then only a diet drink of some sort.

I would also like to get back to walking at least 3 days this week.

Moon Rain said...

minus three of thirty!