I know alot of you read the Kelly's Korner blog. Well, most Fridays she has a "show us your life" time with various themes. It might be "show us your favorite room in your house" or my all time fave "show us your single friends" where I try to get my sister Emily to link-up and meet somebody!! This week ironically (or more like God-planned) was about people who have lost a child. So, this post is to link-up and share my story with some of the other moms who have also lost kiddos.
For those of you who don't know me, and are coming from Kelly's blog, I have actually lost two babies. One was 3 years go, through a miscarriage at 6 1/2 weeks pregnant. Then last Saturday, I gave birth to my stillborn daughter, Brittyn Elizabeth at 23 1/2 weeks pregnant. Here are the links to my posts that tell about Brittyn's story:
How we found out Brittyn passed away.
Brittyn's Birth Story.
Brittyn's Memorial Service.
How I'm Feeling Now-a week after losing her.
(I apologize for the way these links posted right on top of each other. This new blogger format is not working for me!)
1 comment:
You will be in my prayers tonight and many more. It is not easy but your family and friends will be there for you. God does have the perfect plan for us. I lost my baby boy at 5 1/2 months in 2007. The hurt is not as heart wrenching but I still think of him every day. Somedays it makes me smile while other days it makes me cry. I pray for peace and comfort for you and your family during this time.
Post a Comment