I mentioned in a previous post that when I think of Brittyn I think of all things Spring. Flowers, beautiful weather, the wind. Since this is the case, I decided to make a little garden for her in our backyard. I am NOT very good at gardening, however, so instead of a garden in the ground, I made one with pots and "window boxes" hanging off of our deck. We will see how it goes! Here are a few pictures.
I started with some simple clay pots, and some durable plants!

I painted the pots white, and then painted the rims bright colors. I stenciled her name on some of the pots, and did butterflies or stars on the others.
It is really peaceful to sit outside on the deck and look at her garden. I'm hoping I keep it alive for a little while at least!
1 comment:
It's so beautiful Sarah! Such a sweet way to honor Brittyn. I'm continually praying for you.
Post a Comment