Well, I took last week off, because it was Spring Break. And, by "took last week off" I mean "stuffed my face with whatever I wanted to eat whenever I wanted it". When we got back from our little trip to Shreveport I had gained 5 pounds! It was very much deserved, but needless to say, I had my work cut out for me this week!
Weight Loss Goal by April 14: Lose 20 pounds
Pounds lost since 2 weeks ago: Gained 0.2. (I know. I really lost 4.8 since last Friday to make it only a gain of 0.2, which I'm pretty proud of.)
Progress Towards Goal: 15.8 of 20!
Favorite thing that I ate this week: My chicken nuggets and waffle fries from Chick-Fil-A. I saved all my points so that I could have that for dinner. I will never do it again, because I had a HUGE migraine from lack of food/Spark. NOT worth it, but very yummy nonetheless.
Favorite new Recipe that I made this week: I didn't try any new recipes this week. :(
I am only allowed to drink Diet Coke from Friday-Sunday.
Did I stick to that this week? I had one medium on Wednesday, and a large last night, so nope! But I did good on Monday-Tuesday...
2 more weeks until April 14th=End of Challenge!
How did you guys do? Leave a comment!
Here I go again.
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment