Friday, March 8, 2013

BEW Weight Loss 3.8.13

I had a good week this week. Nothing too spectacular, but still a good week. Here are my update photos:



I can't really tell much of a difference still, but hopefully by next month I will be able to!

Weight Loss Goal by April 14: Lose 20 pounds

Pounds lost this week: Lost 1.8 pounds!

Progress Towards Goal: 14.8 of 20!

Favorite thing that I ate this week: I made these really yummy Oven Tacos, that I found on Pinterest.

Favorite new Recipe that I made this week: Here is the recipe for Oven Tacos.

I am only allowed to drink Diet Coke from Friday-Sunday.

Did I stick to that this week? I did pretty good on this. I think I may have had 2 this week, which is better than I have been doing.

How did you guys do? Leave a comment!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Way to go!!! You are doing really well with reaching your goals! And thanks for the recipe link...we may be trying that this week!!! :)