Friday, March 1, 2013

BEW Weight Loss March 1st

I had a great week this week! I totally pigged out last Friday and Saturday. That is what I love about Weight Watchers. You can take a couple of days off and still lose weight!

Weight Loss Goal by April 14: Lose 20 pounds

Pounds lost this week: Lost 2.8 pounds!

Progress Towards Goal: 13 of 20!

Favorite thing that I ate this week: That would be the Nutella Ravioli I made last weekend.

Favorite new Recipe that I made this week: Last night I made Avacado Chicken Parmesan. So good!

I am only allowed to drink Diet Coke from Friday-Sunday.

Did I stick to that this week? Ok, I really did do better...kinda. Each day I either drank a Crystal Light energy drink, or a Spark Energy drink on my way to school, and throughout my first two classes. Then in the afternoon I drank water. And then....I stopped and got a Diet Coke on the way home...

But in my defense..it has been a stressful week. It is STAAR-season people! At least I didn't get wasted on Margaritas every night, right?

How did you guys do? Leave a comment!

No comments: