Friday, February 22, 2013

BEW Weight Loss Feb. 22

Much better week! Hooray!I started Weight Watchers on Tuesday, and it is going much better!

Weight Loss Goal by April 14: Lose 20 pounds

Pounds lost this week: Lost 2 pounds!

Progress Towards Goal: 10.2 of 20! (My numbers got all mixed up, but I know what my starting weight was, so I am back on track!)

Favorite thing that I ate this week: We made shrimp, pineapple, mushroom, and onion kabobs last night, with almond rice pilaf. It was super yummy!

Favorite new Recipe that I made this week: I didn't try anything this week, I kept it simple!

I am only allowed to drink Diet Coke from Friday-Sunday.

Did I stick to that this week? Did NOT stick to this. The one day I tried, was yesterday, and I ended up with a migraine, so I had to drink some caffeine. I am going to try really hard to stick to it next week.

How did you guys do? Leave a comment!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I finally feel like I am back on track. Working out was hard to adjust to in the eating department. So I had gained some wait. But after weighing today, I am back to where I was before starting exercising. And I now look forward to losing weight each week. I am proud to say that I have worked out 5 days a week for 4 weeks straight now! That is a miracle for me! I have lost a total of 3 pounds so far. I hope everyone has a great week.