Welp. I didn't have a very great week. Usually over the weekend, I gain a little bit of weight back, so last weekend I gained about 0.6, which is pretty good for me. Some weekends, I gain 1-1.5 pounds. So, Monday I worked really hard, and I was STARVING by about 6:30pm, and didn't have any calories left. So, I didn't eat anything else, and was SURE I would lose weight. I weighed Tuesday morning, and I didn't lose a single ounce.
So basically, I've just decided that I need to do Weight Watchers again. I didn't want to start mid-week, especially since I knew I had Valentine's Day to get through, so I will start on Monday. So on Tuesday-Wednesday I didn't eat whatever I wanted, but I definitely didn't stick close to my calories. Yesterday, I ate loads of chocolate, and Casey made me Fondue, so I was expecting to gain 1-2 pounds. Thankfully, I did not.
Weight Loss Goal by April 14: Lose 20 pounds
Pounds lost this week: Gained 0.8 (Not too awful..could have been much worse, considering my discouragement!)
Progress Towards Goal: 7.9 of 20
Favorite thing that I ate this week: Definitely the Fondue. It was super yummy!
Favorite new Recipe that I made this week: I made Pioneer Woman's Enchiladas tonight. Oh.My.Word. So good!
Exercising Goal: To walk or do the Wii Fit at least 3 times per week.
How many times did I work out this week? Nope. (See last week's post).
I am only allowed to drink Diet Coke from Friday-Sunday.
Did I stick to that this week? Most definitely not. I had at least one per day. I was super frustrated. At least I didn't take out my frustration by stuffing my face!
I'm looking forward to a better week, with Weight Watchers, next week!
How did you guys do? Leave a comment!
Here I go again.
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment