Friday, February 8, 2013

BEW Weight Loss Feb. 8

This week was slightly better than last week. I am seriously considering going back to Weight Watchers though, because It is seriously hard to find a balance between working out and eating the correct amount of calories. Last weekend, I ate whatever I wanted, and lost .4 pounds! On Monday I did Couch to 5K, right when I got home from school, and made sure to eat the right number of calories, and I was back to the weight I had been last Friday. I then decided to quit working out, and see if I could lose. That is the only way that I lost weight this week, which is frustrating!

Here are some pictures. Not much change, but I haven't lost that much yet. :) The one on the left is from a month ago, and the one on the right is from today.



Weight Loss Goal by April 14: Lose 20 pounds

Pounds lost this week: 1.4

Progress Towards Goal: 8.7 of 20

Favorite thing that I ate this week: We had Taco Salad last Saturday, and that was really yummy, because Casey's mom helped Casey make homemade Salsa!

Favorite new Recipe that I made this week: I didn't make any new recipes, but one that I found on Pinterest, and have made several times, and I also made this week was this Smothered Chicken.

Exercising Goal: To walk or do the Wii Fit at least 3 times per week.

How many times did I work out this week? Once. And it backfired, so I quit. That is the only way I could lose weight, was to not work out...very confusing.

I am only allowed to drink Diet Coke from Friday-Sunday.

Did I stick to that this week? I had two extras this week. Yeah, I know.

Leave a comment! (I am not doing the Linky Tool this week, because it is making me pay, and I don't want to!)

No comments: