I had another not so good week. I mean it wasn't like I went cray cray with the eating, but I was definitely not as strict as I should have been. Hopefully this last week of competition goes a little better for me.
Weight Loss Goal by April 14: Lose 20 pounds
Pounds lost since last Friday: 0.2
Progress Towards Goal: 16 of 20!
Favorite thing that I ate this week: Baked Potato Dip (I made it for our Easter family get together, and that stuff is so good!)
Favorite new Recipe that I made this week: Resurrection Rolls! Those things are super yummy!
I am only allowed to drink Diet Coke from Friday-Sunday.
Did I stick to that this week? NO. Honestly, I should probably take that off of this goal list...
1 more week until April 14th=End of Challenge!
How did you guys do? Leave a comment!
Here I go again.
14 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment