Wednesday, April 17, 2013

BEW Weight Loss Results

So sorry for the delay in writing the Final Results of the BEW Weight loss challenge. Obviously, I have had other things I have been thinking about in between all the memories with Brittyn and also getting my students ready for STAAR next week! However, I am super pumped about the way things turned out for everyone! (I was going to post pics, but I keep forgetting to take them of myself! When I get them done, I'll add them!)

Total Weight Loss for me: 16.8 pounds!

My goal was 20 pounds, but considering I have basically been on "maintaining mode" since Spring Break, I'll take it!

Total Weight Loss for Everyone in the challenge: I previously reported 73.8, however it was actually 92.8! Isn't that SO awesome?? I am super proud of everyone who participated! The big time winner was Tammy with a 19 pound weight loss! She also lost 2 dress sizes and several inches, Yay Tammy! I will get you your gift card very soon! :)

Ok, so obviously I have a bunch more weight that I need to lose, so I plan to keep on going! My next short term goal is to lose 11.8 pounds by the time school is out. I know. That seems like a lot in a short amount of time, but if I really stick to my diet, and maybe let Jillian Michaels toss me around a bit, I think I can do it! I'm already going to be holding one person accountable, so if you would like for me to keep asking you every Friday as well, just let me know! Great work everyone!

No comments: