Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10th

One year. It's been one year today, since we got the awful news that Brittyn was gone. Today hasn't been very pleasant for me. Throughout this year I have learned so much about myself, and I always try to keep in my heart, and my head, that God is Sovereign, and He knows what is best for our family. I believe that wholeheartedly, but today is a day when, even though I know that, and I believe that, I am sad. So incredibly sad. I wish she was here. I wish that appointment had never happened like it did. I wish she would have had a heartbeat.

But she didn't.

I will post more, on her birthday, about what this year has taught me. But for today I will be sad, and I will think of her, and that moment last year. Here is my post from last year, if you want to remember what happened during that appointment as vividly as I do.

Sad News

3 comments:

Mary said...

I have nothing of value to say except that I pray that you will feel the opposite of alone today. Even when you want to be alone (which is ok), I pray that you do not FEEL abandoned or alone.

Unknown said...

Praying for you and your family this week!!!

believe it or not...it's just me said...

thinking of you. praying for you and casey