Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3 months old (late post!)

Makenna turned 3 months old last Wednesday! I am a week overdue! I remembered to take her pictures on the correct day, though!






Things Makenna is doing at 3 months old:

-Lifting her head pretty good. I am trying to really work on the tummy time to give her more practice!

-Laughing..mainly just at Kailey, but it is super cute!

-Sleeping most of the night. She usually goes to bed around 8pm, and wakes up at 4 or 4:30am, then goes back to sleep until 8am or so.

-Her daycare teachers say she is the best baby they have and that they wish all babies were as good as her!

-She LOVES her new toy bar on her carseat that her Aunt Allison gave her. I mean seriously, she would just stay in her carseat for as long as I kept pulling it to play music!

-She is now switched completely to formula. :( She is eating around 4-5oz per feeding, every 3 hours. (This one is kinda a bummer. I really wanted to nurse her longer, but with me going back to school it just wasn't working out anymore.)

She is a sweetie pie and we love her bunches!

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a cutie! I only made it 3 months nursing Avery because of the exact same reason. School schedules just aren't always conducive to pumping. I know it's a bummer though. :( Hope your classes get a little easier-- sounds like you have a full load!