Whew! It is the first week of school, and I am pooped! Yesterday it got up to 109 degrees and I had car rider duty for 30 minutes! I also have 122 students with 3 classes of 27 or higher! It is crazy! But, I wanted to go ahead and post about my grandparents'anniversary party. On Friday, we left to drive up to Oklahoma City for the party. The party was from 12-3 on Saturday. At 6:15 we headed back to Temple! It was a crazy trip, but it was a sweet one. My grandparents are celebrating 70 years of marriage, and they got to meet Makenna for the first time. Here are some pictures from the day:
Aunt Allison meeting Makenna for the first time:
Meeting Aunt Laura for the first time:
Grandma King was the oldest person at the party (92) and Makenna was the youngest! (3 months tomorow!)
No comments:
Post a Comment