It has been awhile since I posted last. (Well not really considering several of the blogs I read haven't posted in months, but it at least feels like awhile!) I attribute this lack of blogging partially to the fact that I got my IPhone4! Therefore I take most of my pics on it, and get on the internet on it, rather than my computer these days! But I LOVE it. It is just wonderful. :)
There is not a whole lot going on around here except that I am getting ready to go back to school. Boo. I start Inservice on Monday, and the girls also start back to daycare that same day. I shed my first few tears over that fact today, when I realized I was focusing on some things I am working on for my classroom rather than on them. I hate when my attention starts being divided between school and them. It makes me feel like a bad mommy. This summer I have only been thinking about them and what they need, and that is how I like it. :(
Makenna is doing well these days. She is a bit more content than she was at first, which is good. She weighs 11lbs 1 oz and is 22inches as of this past Thursday. Most nights we have been getting her to bed in the 9 or 10 o'clock range instead of 11 or 12, which is nice. She still wakes up around 3-ish but that is not too bad, because most of the time she will go back to sleep until at least 6am or so.
Kailey is finally potty-trained, with the exception of a few accidents here or there. I am just so thankful that she is mostly trained before starting back to daycare on Monday! What a tremendous blessing!
Well that is pretty much it around here. I will post pics of my classroom soon, because it is turning out super cute this year! And, next Saturday we are heading up to Oklahoma for my grandparents 70th wedding anniversary party, so I should get some good pics of that too!
Here I go again.
14 years ago






2 comments:
You are a great mommy but I do know it feels when work and other things begin to take up so much of your time and efforts. Things get a little easier the older they get but then it hurts to see how fast they have grown right before your eyes! I hope the school year is a great one for you and that you have the opportunity to be a light to those children!
It sounds like you had an awesome time with your family!!! They are a special blessing, no matter how far apart you live. I can't even imagine Daniel and I 62 years from now, it would be so amazing and special beyond words!!!
Your girls are wayyy cute!! Love how for special occasions you have them coordinate! How do you do that?!? :)
Post a Comment