Things at home are good for the most part. Kailey is on again off again yucky feeling. Some days she has allergies, some days her tummy is upset, other days she is fine. Nothing serious, but enough to be irritating. It is that "do I call the doctor or not??" kind of stuff.
Makenna is growing bigger and bigger. She is a sweetie pie. She still will not sleep through the night. Most nights she only wakes up once, but I think she may be starting to teethe because a few nights this week she has been up 2-3 times. Blek! But again, we are getting used to it and it is manageable! (By the grace and mercy of Jesus!)
Kailey is saying all sorts of funny, sweet things these days, I just forget to write them down. I have also taken lots of pictures, but on my iphone! Whoops. I'm going to see if I can figure out how to upload them from my phone onto blogger, because my blogs are always better with pictures! On that note...here is a sneak peak at the girls' halloween costumes!
Kailey's outfit:

Makenna's outfit:






1 comment:
those outfits are perfect. i bet kailey will love hers since she is all about mickey mouse clubhouse!
Post a Comment